How to: cold herbal tea with Remedium n.0 – Morning
Cold herbal tea is the right remedy against summer heat. Wilden.herbals takes you to the step-by-step discovery of quick and easy recipes to make cold herbal teas to share and drink in company.
- 200 g strawberries
- 3 lemon wedges
- 1 teaspoon wildflower honey
- 2 sachets of Remedium n.0 – Morning or 4g of bulk per liter of water
- bring 1/2 liters of cold water to a boil;
- infuse for at least 10 minutes with wilden.herbals: 2 bags are enough for 1 liter of water or 4 g of infusion in herbal tea cut if you prefer it loose, then set it aside and let it steep. After the infusion, let it cool until it reaches 40-50 ° C and add the fruit cut into small pieces;
- let the fruit soak for at least 3 hours, chilled in the refrigerator;
- add the honey to sweeten;
- serve with ice, as you like.